Immigration and border security issues—the state and federal perspectives
• Immigration and border security issues—the state and federal perspectives
To complete the Final Research Paper, you must
• Discuss how the approved topic impacts the core mission(s) of DHS.
• Analyze historical incidents or events appropriate to the topic selected.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of current DHS policies and procedures affecting the topic selected.
• Propose recommendations for DHS based on the analysis of the topic.
The Final Research Paper
• Must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
• Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. The thesis must be in both the introduction and the conclusion.
• Must use at least six scholarly or government sources (two of which must be from the Ashford University Library).