how Governments use Macroeconomic policy to increase Economic welfare
• Please choose from one of the following titles:
1. Outline and Explain, with examples, how Governments use Macroeconomic policy to increase
Economic welfare. How successful have UK Governments been in the last 10 years and what
challenges still remain?
2. Select two key Government Policy objectives and explain how either Fiscal Policy or Monetary
Policy can be used to achieve these and what other factors influence the chances of success.
3. Evaluate the success of Government macroeconomic Policies to achieve both lower levels of
Unemployment and lower rates of Inflation over the last 10 years.
4. Using Economic Policy analysis, outline and evaluate the possible positive and negative effects
of BREXIT on standards of living in the UK.