Reducing wait times in the Emergency Room
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
A. Upload your completed and signed “CPE Record” for evaluation as a separate document. The “CPE Record” should include the following:
• each completed requirement with hours that are initialed and dated by your supervising preceptor or SME
• electronic signatures verifying that all activities have been completed
B. Upload each of the following required deliverables to your e-portfolio and provide a link to your e-portfolio:
• CPE schedule table with tasks and timeline
• table of the individuals consulted and a summary of their role and responsibilities in completing the affinity analysis, impact analysis, and SWOT
• three screenshots to document your Phase 1 GoReact video reflection that includes an image of your reflection video and an image for each of your peer responses
• written summary of your Phase 1 video reflection
COMPLETE THIS PORTION ONLY
• affinity analysis
• completed “Impact Analysis Template”
• completed “SWOT Analysis Template”
• written summary of your Phase 2 video reflection (Please write a summary of the three analysis because I plan to read it in my video a paragraph is enough)