Bmgt 380 business law | BMGT 380
Learning Activity W3 Assignment I’m Done
General Instructions for Learning Activities
- Read/watch all assigned materials listed for the week in the Course Content
- Cite to assigned materials in all responses in Learning Activities
- Use only assigned materials to complete Learning Activities; do not use the internet unless otherwise instructed
- Include in-text citations and a Reference List for in-text citations
- Write in correct, complete sentences, in paragraph format unless otherwise instructed
- Submit Learning Activities to Assignment Folder
Tips for Formatting and Structuring Analysis:
- Write in complete sentences in paragraph format.
- Use in-text citations citing to relevant assignment materials.
- Double space; 12-point Arial or Times Roman font.
- Introductory Sentence: Begin with an introductory sentence or very brief paragraph that states your conclusion to the questions asked.
- Concluding Sentence: End the discussion with a concluding sentence or a very brief paragraph that summarizes your conclusion/what you discussed.
- Support Arguments and Positions: Please refer to the module in Content, “How to Support Arguments and Positions”.
Learning Activity: due 11:59 pm ET, Thursday
Background Facts You Need To Know: TLG has scheduled another meeting with the GC owners to further discuss the risks and liabilities of tort law. This meeting will focus specifically and only on strict product liability.
Winnie and Ralph asked you to participate in the GC meeting and to be prepared to discuss specific strict product liability risks related to GC’s use and resale of EPI cleaning products.
Report You Need To Prepare: Write a summary report addressing the following questions to use as a basis for discussion in the GC meeting with TLG and to educate GC owners about potential risks and liabilities under product liability law. Your report must focus only on product liability law.
A. Identify and explain the possible liabilities claims (EXCEPT omit warranty liabilities) GC could face under product liability law for reselling EPI cleaning products directly to customers from its public place of business.
B. Recommend specific actions that GC could take to reduce its liabilities under product liability law for reselling EPI cleaning products
DO NOT discuss the warranties liabilities GC could face as warranties will be addressed in Discussion this week.
Tips for Formatting Report: The report should use the following format
TO: Winnie James, Ralph Anders
FROM: (your name)
RE: EPI and GC Product Liability