Discussion 4 | Government homework help
This discussion is mandatory, counts as 10 points towards your overall class grade, and is connected to the TED Talk “There’s No Such Thing as Not Voting” (13m:33s). Complete the self-test before posting in the discussion!
To complete this discussion:
- watch the TED Talk “There’s No Such Thing as Not Voting” (13m:33s).
- respond to the question below.
- support your answer with citations from the TED Talk “There’s No Such Thing as Not Voting”.
- use APA Style when citing the video.
- react to two of your classmates’ posts.
Question: “What do you think about the consequences of not voting? How should government address this, e.g., do you see value in enforcing compulsory voting in the U.S. such as practiced in Belgium (not showing up to vote results in prosecution and a monetary fine)? Use the terms and concepts discussed in the TED Talk video to support your answer. Cite your source(s) using APA Style. “
- Initial post should be a minimum of 100 words.
- Initial post should cite concepts and terminology from the TED Talk video.
- Citations should be done in APA Style.
TEXT BOOK INFO:
Free download (PDF): American Government. Click on Get this book > Download book > PDF (Download for free).