Quiz questions based on a video
Go to http://www.closertotruth.com
Click on “TV Episodes”
Scroll down to “Season 1”
Click on “Does God Make Sense?” (Full Episode)
Add to Playlist
Richard Swinburne (Christian):
1. Give a brief account of Swinburne’s justification for the following claim: “No one created God.”
2. Based on Swinburne’s response to Kuhn, what is the difference between divine personhood and human personhood?
Alvin Plantinga (Christian):
3. Give a brief account of Plantinga’s justification for the following claim: “There is no need for arguments for God’s existence.”
Daniel Dennett (Atheist):
4. Give a brief account of one of Dennett’s examples of affirmative arguments for atheism.
Seyyed Hossein Nasr (Muslim):
5. Give a brief account of Nasr’s claims about the Islamic view of God.
Give brief responses to the five questions