Discussion 6 | Article writing homework help
In the article “What is Net Promoter..”, the metric of Net Promoter Score (NPS) is discussed as a powerful measure of customer satisfaction. NPS subtracts the percentage of “Detractors” in a company’s customer base (customers not likely to recommend your company to others) from “Promoters” (customers who are likely to recommend your company). The higher a company’s NPS, the greater the expected impact of satisfied customers on business growth.
- In your opinion, is this single-item measure of customer satisfaction sufficient to gauge how well your firm is serving its customers? If yes, why? If no, what are the limitations of relying on NPS as a measure of customer satisfaction?
- Approach is to give an answer to a topic’s question or discussion prompt
- Should be at least 200 words in length
- Incorporate at least two information source into an answer post. The aim is to bring objectivity or support to positions taken. Answer posts are not purely opinion pieces.
- Source should be cited in the text of your answer post to signal to readers how the source was used.
- Source should be fully cited at the end of the post. APA style is recommended.