hit service management. | Human Resource Management homework help
In the current healthcare environment, implementation of new or upgraded health information systems or technology is common. As a student of healthcare administration, acquisition of basic knowledge in HIT is imperative.
- Discuss the two major components of an HIT service management. Provide examples of what is included in them.
- Describe what IT enterprise architecture is and how enterprise architecture can be applied to HIT.
- Evaluate/Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of enterprise HIT architecture.
- Discuss the recent trends in HIT infrastructure.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your initial posting should be addressed at 500–1000 words as noted in the attached PDF. Submit your document to this Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Be sure to cite your sources using APA format.
Respond to your classmates throughout the week. Justify your answers with examples, research, and reasoning. Follow-up posts need to be submitted by the end of the week.
The following resources are provided for this discussion:
- Hertvik, J. (2017, May 25). Business benefits of IT service management [Web log message]. Retrieved from https://www.bmc.com/blogs/business-benefits-service-management/
- Mann, S. (2015, December 14). The benefits of enterprise service management [Web log message]. Retrieved from https://blog.freshservice.com/14-benefits-enterprise-service-management/
- O’Dowd, E. (2016, December 22). Top 5 health IT infrastructure trends heading into 2017. Retrieved from https://hitinfrastructure.com/news/top-5-health-it-infrastructure-trends-heading-into-2017