Writing notebook | ENG 121 English Composition I | Ashford University
Week 4 Writing Notebook
[WLOs: 3, 4] [CLOs: 2, 4, 5]
Each week you will have an opportunity to practice different aspects of the writing process in this writing notebook. It consists of a template you will fill out and submit in Canvas. In addition to introducing and practicing targeted components of the writing process, these notebooks are meant to help you to determine your own strengths and identify opportunities for growth.
This week, the writing notebook focuses on how to analyze context and situation for your writing to ensure that you choose the best rhetorical style for your purpose.
Before you begin this week’s writing notebook, please read the following Writing Center resources:
In the Week 4 Writing Notebook you will,
- Analyze the context and situation for your writing to ensure that you choose the best rhetorical style for your purpose.
- Follow the steps outlined below to complete this week’s writing notebook:
- Download the Week 4 Writing Notebook Template below, which has been provided for you in both a Word document and a PDF file.
- Week 4 Writing Notebook Template download(PDF)
- Week 4 Writing Notebook Template download(Word)
- Complete all steps of the Situation, Context, and Rhetorical Style Activity in the Week 4 Writing Notebook, including the reflection step.