Microsoft 365 tenant configuration | Computer Science homework help
Microsoft 365 Tenant Configuration
You have been hired as a consultant by Mercury USA, a small logistics company that migrated to Microsoft Office 365. Mercury needs your advice because their Cloud Administrator recently left the company, but she left the credentials and other vital information related to Microsoft 365 accounts was documented.
The CEO of Mercury has provided the following information.
- Microsoft Tenant Name: mercuryusa.onmicrosoft.com
- Procured 25 Microsoft 365 licenses
The CEO wants you to address the following items.
- Change the tenant name from mercuryusa.onmicrosoft.com to mercuryusa.com
- Microsoft DNS servers to host the zone name
- Explain the nature of at least one user account that will have global administrator rights for the Mercury USA tenant.
- Users who have left the organization still have Microsoft 365 licenses while the new employees do not
Please provide a thorough response to the forum topic, as well as at least one quality response to your peers