Inherent risk, tests of controls, and substantive procedures case
No Plagiarism. Need in 15 hours.
Inherent Risk, Tests of Controls, and Substantive Procedures
In this assignment, you will prepare a 2–3 page professional document that addresses the requirements specified in the case. Fully address each requirement and include at least two current references to scholarly and/or authoritative sources.
Specifically you will be required to:
- Calculate the required ratios for all given years.
- Identify and explain high inherent risk assertions.
- Analyze and draw conclusions about the nature and extent of tests of controls.
- Analyze and draw conclusions about the nature, timing, and extent of substantive procedures.
- Use at least two current, quality academic or authoritative sources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality scholarly and/or authoritative sources. Use the Strayer University Library to conduct your research.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop conclusions about risks, control tests, and substantive procedures for a given client using analysis and calculations