Need help | Applied Sciences homework help
For this assignment, you will research the term medical malpractice. Based on your findings, write an essay that addresses the following elements.
- Write an introduction that, in your own words, includes a definition of the term medical malpractice.
- Provide at least one example of the types of proof and defenses that would surround a case involving medical malpractice.
- Explain why it is important that health care professionals know and apply the law in terms of their daily activities and choices at work.
- Discuss ethical and legal considerations of the physician-patient relationship. Provide one example of how such considerations can prevent or avoid medical malpractice.
- Provide an example of how ethics connects to the professional standards of a health care organization.
Support your essay with three references. References can be from websites or from the CSU Online Library, or both. Your essay must be at least three pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages.Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
Part 2….. NEED TO BE 1 Paragraph Long
Do you think physicians should or should not have the right to treat the patients they want to treat? Why?