Stadium funding and operations | SRM 401 Sport Finance | Ashford University
Assume you own a professional sports organization and want to build a brand new $400 million stadium. Write a paper explaining how you will determine the location and amenities for the stadium. What sources of funding/sponsors will you seek for building the new stadium? What are the on-going revenue generators for the stadium? Describe two ways of getting the city involved and how you plan on supporting each other. Discuss how revenue will be shared amongst investors, team, city, etc.
The Stadium Funding and Operations paper
- Must be at least four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Attached is material from Fried, G., DeSchriver, T. D., & Mondello, M. (2013). Sport finance. Human Kinetics.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Ashford University Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the Ashford University Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.).