Marketing 300- marketing analytics in the real world | marketing 300 | University of Southern Mississippi
Instructions: First, watch this video on the Impact of Analytics on the Restaurant Industry.
https://youtu.be/maLt-FFet_I (you can copy and paste to see video)
Second, answer the following questions below by referring to the video, the chapter reading and additional reading on analytics in your module, and the additional resources below:
- Why is it that restaurants have been so slow in adopting analytics? (If you have experience in this industry, think about if your employer had systems in place to help them accurately identify the most profitable dishes, beverages, and servers. For restaurants that do not have systems or services in place, what would be some of the obstacles to implementing an analytics drive approach?)
- What are the ways that consumer experience can be enhanced when restaurants utilize data?
- To what degree are changes in technology and consumer behavior creating more opportunities for restaurants to capture customer data?
- You must use your textbook and supplemental resources as a reference (with proper APA with-in citations) and answer the questions above in your own words – plagiarism WILL NOT be tolerated. In other words, cite your textbook and at least one additional source.
- Your response requires a minimum of 200 words.