Program theory and logic model
Read or review the following:
- Navarro, D. J., Foxcroft, D. R., & Faulkenberry, T. J. (2019). Learning statistics with JASP: A tutorial for psychology students and other beginners. https://learnstatswithjasp.com/
- Grinnell, R. M., Jr., Gabor, P. A., & Unrau, Y. A. (2016). Program evaluation for social workers: Foundations of evidence-based programs (7th ed.). Oxford University Press.
- Chapter 3, “The Process.”
- Chapter 7, “The Program.”
- Chapter 8, “Theory of Change and Program Logic Models.”
- Chapter 9, “Preparing for an Evaluation.”
Drawing and citing from Chapters 7 and 8 in your Program Evaluation for Social Workers e-book, describe the program theory and create a logic model of a social work program. It could be one from you own work or internship experience, a program at which you are interested in working or interning in the future, or one described in an academic journal.
Note that your post should be substantive and be 500–750 words. It should be well-organized and proofread.