Homework Tutor Help
3 technologies to teach math
As education advances in the 21st century, educators must be prepared to use technology to engage students in learning, enhance instruction, and support students with exceptionalities.
- Three technologies that can be used in the mathematics classroom to enhance instruction. Technology incorporated could include apps, computer programs, videos, websites, etc. Your choices should represent varied technologies. For each technology, include the following:
- A detailed description of the technology including the features of the technology, how it works, and the elementary grade levels where it is developmentally appropriate.
- Benefits of using the technology in a mathematics classroom and how it fosters students’ engagement, communication, and confidence in using technology.
- A mathematics classroom example of the use of the technology. Explain how teachers and students would interact with the technology for a specific math lesson.
- One assistive technology to support the communication and learning of students with communication disabilities