School desegregation | Education homework help
Read Barnum (2018). Link to article: https://chalkbeat.org/posts/us/2018/11/19/in-americas-cities-neighborhoods-are-growing-more-integrated-their-schools-arent/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- After reading the case study, write 2-4 well-developed paragraphs addressing the following:
- Compare and contrast the historical perspective of school desegregation to recent segregation issues in schools/ school districts.
- Do you feel the laws related to school desegregation are applicable to our contemporary schools/ school districts? Why? Why not?
- What (if any) changes would you recommend to segregation laws to address contemporary issues? Why would you recommend these changes?
2. Cite evidence for the course readings or other scholarly sources to support your statements. Use APA formatted citations and include an APA formatted reference section (as needed).