Catholic christianity report | Nursing homework help
In your readings from the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church you gleaned a better understanding of the what the Catholic Church’s teachings are on specific theological topics.
You will now use the information gleaned in the text to delineate the teachings listed below in a concise manner:
- Catholic Understanding of God as Trinity
- Salvation is Achieved through the Paschal Mystery of Jesus Christ
- Eschatology – Death and the Afterlife
When completing this report, the following guidelines must be followed. Failure to do so will result in points being deducted from your grade:
- This report must be typed in any 12 point non-ornamental font.
- Each section of the report must include a section title on a separate line (ex: Freedom, Virtues, Sin, etc.).
- Incorporate at least 2 direct quotations with appropriate footnotes in each of the 6 sections.
- First quotation must come from the specific section of the Catechism of the Catholic Church in the required readings.
- Second quotation with accompanying footnote must come from the specific section of the Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church in the required readings.
- The report should be formatted per current Chicago-Turabian style (CMOS) and at least 3 pages in length (at least .5 pages per section). A Works Cited page is not required.