Business finance – management assignment-1 bus 475 | BUS 475 – Business and Society | Strayer University
Week 4 Assignment – Evaluating a Corporate-Societal Relationship
According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. In this assignment, you will be researching a Fortune 500 company from an approved company list provided by your professor.
Write a 4–5 page evaluation of your chosen company’s performance with respect to its stated values. Do the following:
- Summarize the company’s primary products and or services.
- Suggest three ways in which primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for your response.
- Describe two critical factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Support your assertions.
- Assess the company’s biggest success or missed opportunity to respond to a recent or current social issue. How did it impact company performance?
Integrate at least two supporting resources from the Strayer University Library or other reputable sources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate the relationship between a business and society based on external environmental factors, stakeholders, and corporate social responsibility issues.
Assignment 1 Resources and Additional Requirements
The company I chose is Netflix