Smart goals | Operations Management homework help
It is important to have a clear view of where a company wants to be in the future. Healthy Dynamics wants to increase company revenue, decrease risk, increase customer satisfaction, and possibly add new services (goals) to the wellness programs they offer. As the strategic planning manager, you are tasked with determining what the company must do to get there (strategy) and what direction they must take to accomplish these goals (objective). The CEO has asked you to review the mission statement you developed in module 02 and create a flowchart defining the goals and objectives to ensure they are clear, specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and timely (SMART) for the company.
Create a flowchart that includes:
- Your mission statement
- Describe what you specifically want to accomplish
- Identify how you will measure the accomplishment
- Define how you will achieve the goal
- Explain how this goal is relevant to what you want to accomplish
- Create a timeline for achieving the goals
Your assignment should include a title page, a reference page, and a minimum of three scholarly sources, two of which must be retrieved from the Rasmussen Library.