W8 incident specific annex | Education homework help
Mass Casualty Incident Specific Annex
Your annex should:
- Identify the departments and agencies designated to perform response and recovery activities and specifies tasks they must accomplish
- Outline the integration of assistance that is available to local jurisdictions during disaster situations that generate emergency response and recovery needs beyond what the local jurisdiction can satisfy
- Specify the direction, control, and communications procedures and systems that will be relied upon to alert, notify, recall, and dispatch emergency response personnel; warn the public; protect residents and property; and request aid/support from other jurisdictions and/or the Federal Government (including the role of the Governor’s Authorized Representative)
- Provide coordinating instructions and provisions for implementing Mutual Aid Agreements (MAAs)
- Describes the logistical support for planned operations.
You may reference the Comprehensive Preparedness Guide and other agencies’ documents as reference but you must write your Annex for Bobsville specifically. You will use this document in future classes and execute this plan so help yourself by being thorough.