Leadership in practice paper | Business & Finance homework help
The Leadership in Practice paper is an opportunity for you to apply the concepts learned in this course to a real-world situation. In your paper, you will discuss one significant organizational challenge (i.e., ethics, finance, diversity, corporate culture, economics, globalization, etc.) within an organization.
Be sure to review the assignment organization, formatting, and and the rubric attached to this page to make sure you have met the requirements of the assignment.
The Organization Chosen for this paper is Amazon.
The paper should include the following:
- A description of the organization (Amazon) and its target market/customer base. Identify the primary stakeholders. If available to the public, include the vision and mission statement.
- A detailed analysis of one challenge facing the leadership of the organization (Amazon). How is this challenge affecting the organization (Amazon)?
- A discussion on how the challenge was addressed by the leadership team of the organization. Was there a more effective way to address the challenge?
- A recommendation for future leaders to avoid encountering a similar challenge. Future leaders can be from any organization you have an interest in sharing knowledge.
- The tools a leader would require to be effective in dealing with the issue. For example, these can include technology, equipment, and/or human resources.
- Suggestions for overcoming the challenge based on contemporary leadership thought. This should be based on research and include scholarly sources to support your suggestions.
- A strategy for overcoming the challenge.
- Outside research and concepts to justify the suggestions and strategies used to deal with the challenge in the organization.
Your final paper should meet the following formatting criteria:
- composed in .doc or .docx format
- contain 2000-2500 words in length (not including the title page or reference page)
- be double-spaced
- adhere to the current version of APA style
- use and cite a minimum of 5 scholarly references